Tuesday, April 8, 2014

disquiet within

some hurt or need to step back
whatever it is i wish you would realize
i care

abrupt cold hurting you put me in a crowd
i could still feel your pain
i could feel you.. no less strongly

you were hurting so.. what could i do
i couldn't be aloof.. i couldn't let go..

no i don't want you to change.. that really hurt
each time you go through the same pain the same hurt
it tears at me to see you like that.. raw and aching

i know i can't change a thing.. but i can't be any different
i just have to be there.. for you.. for me.. for this damn worry
that gnaws at me all the time..
as i lose sleep sometimes.. knowing not the reason
only a restless disquiet within..

whatever is on your mind i wish you would say
is it that i've hurt you, or you need to move away
don't call me stupid, don't mock me either
just for once talk please, i need to hear you this time

i wish you the best in life just don't squash something
simply because we couldn't find a voice
each time i keep quiet it is only because i can't help it
my voice just gives up on me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment