Tuesday, April 8, 2014

nothing can appease

what is it holding us together
an invisible bond inexplicable
each dawn begins with thoughts of you
every moment a shared pleasure

when did you step in silently
to fill up my heart in this way
enfolded it so completely
nothing else i can see

my eyes fill up with joy and pain
a heart so full of love
so much beauty around me
my feelings so purely matched

deep blue skies shouting for joy
pouring with abandon welcomed with glee
the sun and the clouds vying with each other
as do your thoughts amidst such serene beauty

an odd mixture of sadness and joy
fulfillment yet an aching void
a blessing of nature and mixed pleasure
only the sharing in our heart so complete

each sound is like music here
the loudest and truest being
'i love you' all around me
humbling yet so enchanting

this silent night so full of life
each sound uniquely felling up my senses
deafening yet unheard finding haven in nature
mirroring my thoughts silent yet relentless

every pebble each leaf the starlit sky
their veiled guide giving them peace
while i look on with wonder in my eyes
why my thoughts nothing can appease..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment