Tuesday, April 8, 2014

that first look

those breathing moments pulsating with life
each so potent so affecting
i feel afraid to even touch
that first moment i saw you there
my heart went out to you
that look in your eyes
keeps coming back to me
it still hurts when i feel
that happiness within you
years of pain, restraint falling apart
in that one affecting moment
could you feel the hug as i felt your pain
and let it seep into me
just willing you to heal..
feel the joy and celebrate

thank you for sharing
that very special moment
-yourself with me
then i met your smile
and the world stopped
as you so lovingly made me eat
i touched a carefree soul
and felt his joy within
so many shared moments
despite all the tension
i loved sharing each one with you
yes i'm scared to touch on y'day
something moved within us
leaving an ache a fullness
impossible to describe
you held my hand as we soared
to this special place you call 'avalon'
our hearts the only home there
no doors.. no walls..
only love embracing us within.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment